Features of the WPComic webcomic CMS
WPComic offers a simple way to publish and update webcomics using WordPress. Letâ€™s be honest: There are not that many reliable free webcomic CMS out there. WPComic offers a simple and elegant WordPress theme that turns your WordPress site into a webcomic site. There are no restrictions with WPComic and there is no need for any additional software to update your webcomics. Webcomics using WPComic as their webcomic management system get a complete system for managing their webcomic. The following are some of WPComic’s features:
- Upload new webcomics with WordPress’ built-in upload functionality. The default WordPress file uploader is used to upload webcomics.
- update, manage and delete older webcomics using basic WordPress features
- View A dropdown list of all the webcomics
- Add and edit WordPress widgets with full widget support
- Create multiple blog categories
- Choose any name for the webcomic image files
- Obtain comments and pingbacks for individual webcomic and blog entries
- Modify various theme colors through an intuitive administration page
- View latest webcomic entries and blog entries, as well as comments on the sidebar
- An Administration page exists to make real-time updates to the look and feel of your
- Comments are available for every individual comic page, just like a blog entry.
- No special tweaks required for webcomic updates. Simply upload the latest webcomic page and let WPComic do the rest.
- WPComic even comes with a color picker to make chosing your colors easier.
- Constantly updated to support the latest version of WordPress.
- Absolutely free and Open Source.
- Supports any WordPress plugins.
- Supports widgets.